Bar Stool. Made of mahogany wood. Antique design, hand carving done on the arms & legs of the bar stool. Supreme quality upholstery used on the seat & back. Bar stool in antique brown finish.
This bar stool adds refinement to your space. Whether drawn up to a kitchen island for a cozy breakfast nook or rounding out your entertainment ensemble with a handy perch, bar stools are a versatile seating solution throughout your home. Crafted from solid wood.
Dresser Stools are part of Dressers in a Bedroom Set. Customers are most welcome to visit the relevant page to see the complete collection.
Dresser stools collection is comprised of various styles of stools including Victorian, Traditional, Contemporary, and Elegant Style to suit your Dresser and Bedroom theme. All Stools have standard Mahogany Wood Legs and padded with highly breathable fabric/leather.
Finish and application:
• Mahogany Wood
• Traditional, Casual, and Contemporary spaces
• Sold as part of the Bedrooms Set
• Clean of wood with a proper wood cleaning solution
• Reversing of Mattress is important and should be done after every three months
• Dusting it regularly is important as dirt and grime may build up.
• The entire bed with mattress on it should not be dragged as it can cause injury. Instead, mattress should be removed before repositioning the bed.
• Nightstands and dressers should place away from the electric sockets and should have a breathing space behind.
Vendor/Product sold by:
Gallery Design. www.gallerydesign.com.sa
30-years in Home Furnishings, Gallery Design represents world’s best-in-class brand-names in residential and contract furnishing.
Opportunity for the customers – Promotional items with discount up to 70%:
Farsh is a great place to find brand new items reduced to an unbelievable price due to two reasons;
• Items are missing original packaging.
• It’s the last piece of stock
Farsh warrants no defect or damage. However if you see any damage or defect before receiving delivery, please let’s know and we will be pleased to offer you an exchange.
When your item will be shipped to you?
We offer free shipping within 5-working days from the date of your order confirmation. Our delivery team will contact you to schedule delivery of your item(s). Please ensure that you provide a valid contact number while placing your order to avoid delays.
Same day delivery:
Same day delivery is possible on select items at a cost if ordered before 11 am. Please contact our team to know the cost of the shipping. Contact numbers are mentioned at the end of this text.
Preparing to receive your items:
Please prepare the space for your items before receiving delivery as our delivery team will not be able to move your old items to make space to install your ordered items. Your delivery may be rescheduled if you are not ready to receive the delivery.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds:
1. All orders can be cancelled before delivery except reduced price items, large items such as Sofas, Beds, and Dining Tables, which are delivered to you and installed. All other refund will be processed within 15 working days.
2. Orders with Items purchased at full price can be cancelled before or at the time of delivery as long as items are still packed and not opened. You could use the amount you paid to buy another item(s). No shipping charges apply.
3. Accessories and lighting products on sales or reduced prices except chandeliers can only be exchanged as long as they are in the original packaging.
4. You will be presented with an inspection report for each and every item delivered to you. Once you sign the report and accept the items, you will need to contact our customer service team to know if the item qualifies for the return or exchange.
5. Large items with no defect/damaged and already installed cannot be returned/exchanged.
(For all Shipping, Exchanges, Returns, refunds dial 013-812 1777 or +966 (0) 509413118)